Sunday, May 22, 2011

I can do ALL things (at least those God has called me to do!) through Christ who gives me strength...


It's been awhile since I have had a chance to post...I guess it'll probably be like that most of the time. This morning I awoke in a panic at about 3:45 wondering "How am I ever going to manage everything?". Then, of course, my mind started racing through all the things I still had to do before leaving on our vacation today, and I was up...so much for sleeping in. Is this why my mom always woke up at crazy hours in the night? I think so!

After a brief anxiety attack, God brought Matthew 6:34 to mind, "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." I keep reminding myself, God won't give me more than I can handle...and, if I don't have time for it, it's not meant for me to do! [This one is particularly hard for me to remember, as I like to DO IT ALL!]

So, here I sit, relaxing for a minute and pausing to be grateful for all that I am blessed with TODAY. 32 weeks along, B is coming, whether I 'have time' or not! Might as well make the best of it! God is good...he'll figure out a way for me. He always has, and always will...1 day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment