Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Leaving Home



Leaving home is always bittersweet. I love my guys so much, but getting away for a few days is refreshing. After a business trip combined with a church retreat for women (I know weird combination-but when you are "doing it all" you do what you can to multi-task!), I was ready to be home. This is what I saw when I got home: ""I survived 4 days with my dad!"

They did survive, and not only that, they did really well. TK got to hang out with his little friends, Kris got to hang out with his friends, the house was clean, and they didn't starve! Way to go husband of mine! I love you! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have dads that aren't afraid to take care of the kids...and know how! I know the guys love having us mom's around and we love being needed...but guy time is treasured too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Those guys sure do come through, don't they?

    ReplyDelete