Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing Up: Where did the time go?



Growing up is so hard to do! Hard for both mommy and child. As I got ready to leave for work Thursday morning I watched TK sleeping in his big boy bed, with his big boy underwear, and no blankies; and I felt so bad for "making" him grow up. Where did the time go? 3 years have passed so quickly, and now he's turning into such a little man.
I thought about giving him his blankies back and not pushing the potty training, but then I thought of him at 25, still sucking his thumb, smelling his blankie and wearing diapers, and figured I would stick to my guns...Being a mom is so tough at times! ;)

2 comments:

  1. He is such a great kid Becci! Sweet times! It was just yesterday that John was 3....8-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when John was 1!!! Wow, time flies! ;)

    ReplyDelete