Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I'm Homeschooled"



I don't think TK really knows what this means, yet. And, I am not sure how it's all going to work out down the road, with me working and homeschooling, but for now, I have enjoyed the times I do get to sit down and work with him. He loves doing all the fun activities planned around the different letters we are learning about (and I have fun preparing them!). [Thanks to coahbutton for all the awesome teaching materials!]

He loves telling people "I'm homeschooled!". Hopefully that enthusiasm will stay around. These are definitely "mom & TK special times". :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I always love it when people realize how great homeschooling is! But the kids are still "socialized" and they still learn things-they can just learn them in the pajamas instead if they want. :)

    ReplyDelete