Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taking things one day at a time

Today was one of those days when you could of looked at the glass half empty or half full. I had a full schedule in my office (which is what I need to be able to pay bills at this point with my fairly new office), and then it all fell apart. So, I decided to make the best of it and bring TK (my 3 year old, spunky little guy) with to work.

He did great being quiet when I did have patients and had fun being with his "aunties" (my awesome staff at the office). He loves being a part of things, and today he got to be. Not only did he redecorate my office with a ton of stickers, but he got to watch "Dora the Explorer" on my big conference room screen (It was like being at the movies!).

We both had fun...and among the butterfly kisses and "squeeze hugs" I realized that life is what you make of it, one day at a time. The bills will get paid...they always do. God always provides. For today, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with TK!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's those times that end up being the best. Like beautiful chaos/I'm not sure how it's all gonna work out/random/enjoy the now moments.

    And praise God for being our Provider. A continual lesson for me. Constant surrender and complete trust is such a great [albeit difficult] place to be...and stay.

    ReplyDelete